Video poker is one of the most important casino games, which not only provide some of the high odds in gambling but also offer you a wonderful chance to manipulate game outcome as well. Of course, your skills can create a massive difference. If you have ever doubt about how to win or how it works then this article is for you.
Video Poker Jackpots – How It Works?
- Royal Flush is the best possible hand in the video poker game. It comprised of 5 cards with the same sit and placed in consecutive order. The hand starts with 10 and goes up to the ace card.
- Alternatively, it can be denoted as 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace of any specific type in Royal Flush. For instance, if the cards are available in different suits, then you need to be straight. However, if they are not well connected rank-wise, then you can have flush. Moreover, if the poker cards are lower than 10, then there is a chance for a straight flush.
- The payout for Royal Flush is similar from one machine to another; however, it is not always similar. It differs based on how much you like to bet.
- Players can bet in between 1 and 5 coins to win a huge payout. However, if you tend to bet 5 coins, you are sure to get 800 for 1 payout of Royal Flush.
- If you bet for 1, 2, 3, or 4 coins, then you are sure to get a payout for about 200 for 1 or 250 for 1 of a similar hand. However, the amount differs by machine, but it is usually lower than the payout when you bet 5 coins.
One of the best things about video poker is that the objective is obvious to obtain Royal Flush. Moreover, you will usually break up a winning hand by trying to draw the Royal Flush easily.